ECQ 0.00% 2.5¢ eco quest limited

"I see potential and my other posts hopefully help to explain...

1. 3,624 Posts.
    "I see potential and my other posts hopefully help to explain that potential."

MF

I for one certainly enjoy your well researched posts, sometimes the personal research done can get confusing with all the terminology, HC (and yours and others posts) help decipher it back to Laymens terms :)

Keep up the informative posts mate and thank you and others for the great input here. We should keep the banter up its great to share views and thoughts, positive or negative its all value (unless trolling of course).

Price wise we have churned nicely, the charts short term targets I feel is ready to take down that 3c wall again imo. We shall see.

My 6 to 12month view here is easily high 6 - 9's, it may sound like an optimistic call but if you put all the fundamentals provided and throw on the tight register , sprinkle in some TA you get a good spec coy that is on the right path of trending up. Comparing to AHZ, AHZ was in a similar position a few months back as ECQ is in now, we saw AHZ price jump up to 12.5c once the word was spreading like wild fire. Same deal can happen here stemcell is hyping up. ECQ management see this, hence buying of Cynata and rebranding in the works.

All imo of course, TGIF cheers

V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.