SEN 0.00% 2.6¢ senetas corporation limited

Hi Tamz, your comments are correct. What I find disturbing is...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224

Hi Tamz, your comments are correct. What I find disturbing is the fact that on facts alone the company are in a much better position than they have ever been, but this is not shown on the SP which will have an effect on the small shareholders who may not be in a position to hold on for the bigger result in the future.This company has gone in the space of 3-4 years of being broke,and now having no debts, paying $4m in dividends, operating in the fastest growing market in the world, and having around $25m in cash( before its recent soending spree). And this is without its share in Eon to come. The facts are that they have achieved this in recent years from sales of 1-10gb and recently 100gb encryptors. and nothing else ,apart from maintenance revenue. All future sales of the Virtual encryptors and Suredrop willgenerate a continuing revenue as long as the technology is operating and this will be a volume selling method that does not require any manufacturing. On top of this they get paid in US$ for all their overseas sales, and so far all the experts seem to believe that the Aust$ will fall even further, so what an incredible opportunity to buy at present considering that Bell Potters and Ballieus

are not pushing this stock to new buyers.

are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.