LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Not speaking in absolutes that might leave him liable to legal...

1. 9,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2875
    Not speaking in absolutes that might leave him liable to legal action should things not eventuate as planned?

Though at same time obviously there would be some conditions commercial in confidence that we are not privy to (and never will be IMO unless they happen). Something like for example production ceasing at the project due to x y or z completely outside of GF's control. I'd guess on this sale there is no caveat emptor principle given the circumstances and us dealing with a buyers market of one, the risk would be shared somehow.

I do wonder sometimes if it were possible to sell our share together with offtake rights to another chem company - likely not given location and recent events.

Shame we didn't get 5% on the interest rate. 2% is actually an incentive for them to keep the money as long as allowed given they can stick it in the bank at twice that while also waiting longer to see if any of those negative conditions happen. I'd expect that money to come on the last few days it is due and not before - all going well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.