LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

IMHO, I think these parts (highlights in bold) are important.o...

1. 18,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2621
    IMHO, I think these parts (highlights in bold) are important.

o settlement of the Government of Mali dispute;
    o Leo Lithium entering into the Goulamina Operator Services Agreement with Ganfeng under which Leo Lithium will assist Ganfeng in operating the Project on a transitional basis (Services Agreement);
    o Leo Lithium materially meeting its obligations under the Services Agreement up to the Service Agreement’s expiry date (currently anticipated to be mid-November 2024) (Expiry Date);

o all conditions precedent to the agreement governing the Share Sale (Share Sale Agreement) are satisfied on or before 31 October 2024 (or such later date as agreed between the parties) and the Tranche 1 Cash Consideration (as defined in the Share Sale Agreement) has been received by Leo Lithium; and
    Mr Hay not having resigned or given notice of his resignation on or before the date of receipt by Leo Lithium of the first tranche of consideration under the Share Sale Agreement.

Basically, GF will be paying $$$$$$ for the Services Agreement, and some of the money earned, will be awarded S Hay. IMHO.

So it won't eat into the proceeds on the sale of Goulamina.

Look at it this way:

1. Would you prefer the way FFX tried to resolved the issue (Not) and wasting millions in Director's fees and consultants or

2. Would you prefer the way LLL have resolved the issue???

At this stage, I don't know whether it is an excessive Award. I would like to hear more from the board.

Nonetheless, I think Simon have done a good job to get us out of Mali at fairly good price (given the drop in the price of Li).

It could easily have been a repeat of FFX. Have a look at FFX and see how much shareholder's value was lost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.