LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

There is a lot of anger from shareholders about this debacle;...

1. 18,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2621
    There is a lot of anger from shareholders about this debacle; myself included.

On the surface, many can't see the positive value Simon has achieved.

For me, having been on this end (not with African plays), I have a lot of sympathy for Simon, as to what he had to go through, to achieve this outcome for shareholders of both companies!!!

Now, that does not necessary mean I am happy with the Award (amount). I just want the board to explain.

Nonetheless, holders should understand that during this period, Simon wore Two Hats - one for delivering the project for LLL; and the other for fixing the problem that FFX created.

He was literally working to fix problems for both Companies - LLL and FFX, but was paid to run one company!!!

And he delivered on both - of course, not exactly what we all wanted, but under the current circumstances with Li prices and Mali Gov, I think he did a good job for both LLL and FFX holders.

And you being a FFX as well, will get something from this resolution.

If there was justice in this world, you would demand FFX Directors and Consultants forgo their "Fees" and hand them over to Simon.

Think of what would have happened if you had FFX Directors running LLL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.