LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

As I see it, Simon did his job delivering the plant but fell...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    As I see it, Simon did his job delivering the plant but fell well short in his negotiations to get holders the best deal possible.

He has structured a deal to ensure the party goes on for the bunch of crooks sitting in HQ (delayed payment 2 and a crap royalty) this was not at the sole benefit of holders blind Freddy can see this.

he has openly admitted GF led the negotiations with Mali Gov as why the hell would they want to deal with any of the spruikers in Perth that have nothing to contribute, the handover isn’t contingent of him and his irreplaceable and interment knowledge it’s a mere formality and usual business practice but again designed fo keep his lavish salary coming in

his intention is to see this trading again, how about create long term alignment to shareholders under a revised incentive but he clearly doesn’t want to stick around for this, he will cut and run at the first chance and the board will graciously thank him for doing so. The board should be fired for encouraging this - entitled bunch of stnuc

it’s a absolute no vote for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.