LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Hilarious to read all the cocky comments about Simon. He has...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hilarious to read all the cocky comments about Simon. He has done nothing but work hard IMO to establish and get the project over the line and subsequently to extract all of us out of this mess. There's no i in team, and Simon and the team have delivered a lithium mine in Mali. Without this team in place it could have been much worse.
    Could you have done any better? You have better experience, skills and abilities? Why don't you have a crack then. If you do have those skills, then as a shareholder I'm more than happy to pay you squillions, it may just come back to me in xx bags or dividends. It might not.
    Africa is not a place for risk averse entitlement and complacency, sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Although - oftimes the same in Aus investments, they too can go belly up, or are just as prone to government and interested parties involvement. Tried to get a project over the line in Australia recently? It's a nightmare and not for the faint-hearted.
    We were up against greed, systems and pollies, with massive conglomerate power (we were fortunate to have Ganfeng in the mix in the scheme of things IMO) and we almost pulled it off.
    We all bought into the plans and understood and accpeted the risks. If you wanted low-risk investments there are other options for you.
    I'm just happy we're getting something back - that has not been the case in 99% of other risky investments that haven't worked out.
    The allure of the next Disallowed remains strong and I dare say those of us burnt here aren't going to stop now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.