CAT 3.55% $1.90 catapult group international ltd

Ann: CEO Resignation and Transition Arrangements, page-122

1. reg
    598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Great thanks Steve good get. I'll have a look for the Irish Times bit. Sounds like they're going hard after Cat if they're making a strong push in to ANZ.

FWIW, Cat has also landed a few handy clients lately. A couple of J League sides, Wales FA, All the African National Teams and match officials, Real Madrid across both football and basketball and the French FF. Don't know how that compares to Statsports recent signings, but they're good all the same.

Where do you see Statsports has the advantage over Catapult. Hardware, software, algorithm, pricing, service and client relationships?

I've got to say, while disappointed with CFO and CEO departures and concerned with what appears from the outside to be a degree of dysfunction in the organisation, I'm impressed with the apparent capability of the Vector in terms of LPS and GNSS combined with heart rate in the singlet.

Culture and key personnel appointments outweigh any gains in product development and client signings. I may be proved a fool, but I'll sit tight at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
-0.070(3.55%)
Mkt cap ! $499.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.88 $1.193M 622.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12644 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 4057 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.