CAT 5.47% $2.12 catapult group international ltd

Ann: CEO Resignation and Transition Arrangements, page-170

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Some of you seem to know the revenues Statsports is getting from the recent US & Chinese FA deals, [even though they were closed tenders]-  you know that they are heavily discounting to stay in business,[ but who?] - and I assume you also know the revenues Catapult are getting from their 2018 wins with CAF, Welsh Rugby & UKRL [bet you don't] - and you know they have 2100 clients,[but no longer listed] - you know the reasons behind the CFO 's & the CEO resigning -[yeah right] -  you know Statsports financial position and that they supposedly have no R&D funding,[ very wrong] you know Tottenham are Catapult's clients because it's on CAT's 2016 website [ for f*** sake - just ask them] - somehow you also know Statsports are years behind Catapult in terms of technical capabilities, data analytics, accuracy & reliability [but FFA - Socceroos / US Soccer  / Brazil FA / 3 NZ super rugby teams and others have recently switched to SS ] -  Bet none of you have asked CAT any of the questions I posed.

You also seem to know Statsports is in a difficult position -"On their last lifeline" -  but actually it is profitable, now has substantial capital and increasing revenues, and from what i have seen is growing very fast - and lately picking up many of the top end clients - some from Catapult!. 

What you do know is that Catapult is now looking for a new senior management team, has the Board that appointed the previous team back running the company, will remain unprofitable with a big burn rate in 2019  / 20 and if they meet heady expectation, they predict profitability in 2021. I don't know much more than I have espoused in this forum - so think i should leave this forum for now - as you guys seem to know it all ! 

I wish both companies & their shareholders well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.110(5.47%)
Mkt cap ! $554.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.99 $2.13 $1.95 $1.798M 867.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5830 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.12 5962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.