CAT 0.79% $1.89 catapult group international ltd

Even though i bought some more, i am still extremely concerned...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Even though i bought some more, i am still extremely concerned about what we dont know yet. There was focused and aggressive selling today in large volumes and that had to come from somewhere. On the surface the market cap vs revenue metrics look amazing, however, the risks that something which has not yet been disclosed to the market coming out is much much higher after today's 'overreaction' imo. It reminds me on what happened to RFG on the way down, in that bad news just kept coming out when at every juncture the business metrics looked pretty good. 

I have been monitoring the Jobs section of the Catapult site (as i am in the sports biz) and they have pulled multiple positions over the last 2 weeks. Obviously we dont know if they were filled or pulled and cant really draw any conclusions from it however worth keeping in mind.

If the next report is as per guidance and no other surprises are sprung, i cant really see the price staying at 60c. Again, 2 big IF's at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
-0.015(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $492.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.92 $1.86 $895.2K 473.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5726 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 11439 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.