AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Sorry Mr Unsuccessful but people have been informing you and...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Sorry Mr Unsuccessful

but people have been informing you and many others that the BoD's of Auz Mines were not working within the best interests of shareholder's for well over 3 years but sadly those now are wanting answers when it's way to late...I even posted about a friend of mine that turned up to the General Meeting and told me they blatantly lied to him and it was posted that it was time to get out, the rusted on remained and as well for over 2 years it has been mentioned a 100 times that this BoD's needed to be replaced but knowing full well when researching the history of the pigs at the troughs one can clearly see the gullible people here that have had their heads stuck in the sand that have not taken on board the facts as to were thus company wad heading under the current board imo they owe you nothing or anybody else for that matter as its a lifestyle company run by very smart people in Ramsden Marinelli an Co and no one gets into the inner circle, so you were warned but failed to act an as such your investment here along with others is a tax write off and nothing more...no need to ask any other questions.

All in my opinion and not investment advice.

Do Your Own Research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $36.10K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13679998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3385438 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.