MRC 0.00% 2.4¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Marcus,Mark Caruso was the CEO during the building of the...

1. 15,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6813
    Hi Marcus,

Mark Caruso was the CEO during the building of the plant and he is the one who found the projects, I really like the projects and this is why I am invested in the company,

What MRC failed to achieve under Mark Caruso's leadership, was the successful commissioning of the inland strands mineralisation.
    which has taken MRC nearly 2 years to resolve. I can only assume Mark assumed the mineralisation and recoveries would be as high as the heavy metals achieved at the beach, but when you consider it has taken years to resolve the short-sighted views of the previous CEO to just assume it would work has been a complete failure.

I am fairly certain the fire at Skaland also occurred under Mark Caruso's leadership, which took a number of months to resolve the issues. Is this Mark's fault for the fire for not coming up with a suitable maintenance plan?

If Mark Caruso did use a third party to validate the recoveries and come up with the flowsheet to obtain the higher recoveries, MRC should have a case against the company that completed the design and came up with the flowsheet.

@sarosa I agree with you and I am also invested for the graphite business. Munglinup is expected to be approved in the near future and Mr Frey is highly skilled, did you read his response to RNU's objection to his purification patent?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1302913 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.