RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Finally had a chance to read through all of this. Seems alright...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Finally had a chance to read through all of this. Seems alright but noticed a few things.

First cannabis harvest now aimed for H1 CY20, rather than Q1.

Gibio pushed back to Q4 CY19 and their production has changed from 36,000 heads of lettuce a day to 20,700. Not sure what happened there, that's almost halved. Might have to go back and have a look from where 36,000 heads was announced.

Freshero also moved to H2 CY19 rather than June as we were told a few months ago. Not sure what the hold up is there.

Basically everything pushed back by up to 3 months. I think I need to see some reasoning to these delays in the quarterly coming up. I understand this is a presentation so understandably there was no information about delays in it. Freshero was supposed to have their first machines in June, now its sometime before December. That's a big delay.
    It's a little hard to get a feel for timelines really. When they say Q1 2020 for first cannabis harvest and then they say H1, technically we could be talking about 1 day difference (March 31 - April 1) but i get the feeling its more than a few days delayed. I get that converting the license could be a big pain in the butt, just something else I'd like some more information on regarding the delays.

I like this Co, think they have a real chance and making it big. There's just so. many. delays. - on all fronts too it seems.
    Hopefully the quarterly provides the goods for us (along with a down-to-earth explanation for the delays).

Technically, there's a gap at 17.5c which needs to be filled. I posted recently some TA which said I wouldn't be surprised to see a retrace from that 20c level. Seem's like we're getting it. I'm really hoping for a gap fill at 17.5c followed by some sideways action for a week or so to let things cool off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.