RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Ann: CEO Roadshow Presentation, page-45

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Hi, RB.
    Any debate is somewhat pointless without accurate and comprehensive statistics. The figures quoted in the referenced article seem to have originated with the Government website:
    https://www.canada.ca/en/health-can...nsed-producers/market-data/supply-demand.html
    which should be accurate, but are insufficiently detailed. I assume that cannabis in all its forms would be priced by grade - perceived quality as well as purity -  but I can only find a generic price/gram. If there isn't a grading system, then there is a market failure which needs fixing.
    RotoGrown product is intended to be top quality and uncontaminated; it should fetch premium prices.

Solving an inventory glut (if there is one and it continues) will be complicated. Production controls, cross-border sales, market forces, political dynamics and egos, roadside drug testing...How that all plays out seems unpredictable. And then there is the possibility that pharmaceutical-grade CBD will mostly be synthetically produced. Apart from all that, RotoGro may, as you say, be somewhat insulated from this issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.