CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

Cheers Mobydoak.

@TDJMH, I agree in that Companies are restricted with what they can say, but there is abviously no restriction in telling Shareholders over the phone (back in Feb 2017) that 'there will be positive news coming soon, I'm sure that you will be pleased, the trading halt will be lifted soon.....'. My question is 'when did all this happen?', 'did I miss something?'

If they are working really hard behind the scenes then I would really appreciate some sort of update. Anything really!

Times has changed. Minority Shareholders these days choose not to sit back and accept everything that is thrown at them. If something is promised by the Company Directors then it needs to be delivered. Whether it is in written form or over the phone. This is our money being played with!

Company Directors need to win back the trust from the Minority SH's and it needs to start now! Empty promises is a very bad start!

It has been more than a year since EVM traded. The noise from tumbleweeds and crickets is unacceptable.

All that I have stated above are in my opinion only and should not be considered as advice by anyone at anytime.

Kind regards,

GeoFrank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.