NVA 0.00% 13.5¢ nova minerals limited

Great points. CE kept spouting 700M value right there for the...

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1070
    Great points. CE kept spouting 700M value right there for the taking, but he uses 2K POG and don’t think 700M is NPV but just oz x POG.

If they use the previous SS1 POG, I expect the SS2 to add maybe another 300-400 M US$. However, it they may try to use the current gold price to get closer to the wanted $1 billion valuation. with the current uncertainty about the true extent of the resource, I can’t see the share price being higher than 15-20% of potential NPV. longer-term, there is significant upside, of course, but they will have to find some significance density in RPM.

so I think we will be back at CR levels around a month from now. Hopefully they can get a lot more resources into the PFS that should be ready in 2024. At that stage I guess 30 to 50% of NPV can be expected. If we can then get a NPV of a round 1.5 billion, it would still set us up for some decent gains.

I am lucky that I bought most of my shares way back, so my losses are minimal, but I feel for the other holders that have been lured in by the rethoric of our CEO. Oh too bad that he is an Alaskan and his influence our contacts locally and with the government are worth a lot. But I think by now everybody agrees that he is not the right person to instill confidence in shareholders. I haven’t seen anything from our lady chairman. What the hell is she even doing?

Anyway, as I said earlier, I am here for the coming years And I do take some encouragement from management buying constantly at the lows (and not selling after).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $376 2.785K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6126 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 27644 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.