NVA 3.57% 27.0¢ nova minerals limited

Had a lengthy conversation with a well known geologist and...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Had a lengthy conversation with a well known geologist and investor to make sense of it all. He has been tracking NVA since it all started.
    Long story short, if they end up using a POG if 1950 , NPV will be close to the 1billion mark.
    cathedral is open in all directions
    RPM has a lot more to give.
    He is very bullish on NVA and has himself been buying the past 3 days.

I also bought more today to average down.

He gave me examples of other great gold companies that are completely undervalued and he stated that it seems there is not much interest from investors to buy gold stocks as yet as there is so much uncertainty world wide.

His prediction is that POG could reach $3000 this year and the gold bull run can last for more than 10years.

- I have been holding NVA since the beginning and have bought in as high as 16c ( pre consolidation ) so I’m currently at a significant loss. BUT it’s not a loss unless I sell !!
    - it has always been my opinion that the SP is undervalued even when it was at $1.30 post consolidation
    - Based on my friends estimate SP should be at least around the $3 mark today.
    - I am very bullish on the POG and there will be a time that investors will jump in to be a part of this project, hopefully after DFS next year.
    - As I have always stated , this a long term play for me and have been buying the dips to average down and increase my position.

Investing in small caps is risky and I only invest what I am willing to lose if it all goes haywire. Can’t complain as I have had some massive wins over the years ( LKE been one of them , bought in at 3c and sold out at $2 )
    I honestly think that there is massive upside here.
    Wishing everyone only the best.

my opinion only as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $57.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $12.05K 44.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5390
Last updated 15.06pm 02/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.