NOV 4.08% 4.7¢ novatti group limited

CEO succession - introducing Mark HealyGood morning,Today marks...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161

1db35385-bf22-0f69-e2ec-8ff047ad06dd.png

CEO succession - introducing Mark Healy

Good morning,

Today marks an exciting day for Novatti as I introduce Mark Healy to you, who will take over from me as CEO, effective tomorrow.

This announcement marks the completion of an incredibly structured transition process. Alongside the recent appointment of Dharsh Mendez as Chief Financial Officer, we have put a team in place to enable Novatti to enter a new and exciting era.

Together this team will be responsible for delivering Novatti's key objectives, including scaling its future growth engines, such as Acquiring and Issuing, executing our cost reduction program, and achieving positive cashflow.

But first, a little bit about Mark...

Mark comes to this role with a very detailed understanding of the business, having worked for Novatti for the last 12 months in the role of Executive General Manager of Payments. He has already played a key role in managing several major projects, including the continued investment in our Acquiring business, growing the Issuing business, and managing the FY24 budgeting process.

Prior to joining Novatti, Mark held several key leadership roles in the payments industry, including as the Managing Director of Global Payments Australia, Chief Operating Officer of Ezidebit and eWAY, and EVP and Chief Risk Officer for the Neovia Financial Group (now Paysafe).

I will remain with Novatti as an Executive Director and transition into a new role focused on managing Novatti's Australian investments, sales and strategic partnerships. I very much look forward to supporting Mark in this capacity.

For now, I want to say thank you to all Novatti shareholders who have joined us on an incredible growth journey since listing in 2016. It has been an absolute privilege to hear your thoughts and feedback for the Company as well as being able to work alongside an amazing team to build Novatti into a leading fintech. The building blocks are now in place to see Novatti scale to meet growing demand for digital payments.

You'll be hearing much more from Mark going forward, including following the release of Novatti's June quarter results in the coming months. I firmly believe the Company's most exciting years lay ahead, and will only be strengthened through Mark's appointment.

In the meantime, I look forward to taking up my new role to continue this exciting journey with you.

Please join me in congratulating Mark on his new appointment.

Kind regards,

8f3219bf-6898-4766-b16c-dcebfa72e21c.png

Peter Cook
    Executive Director
    Novatti Group Limited

Investors can view all Novatti announcements and discuss our latest news at the Novatti Investor Community.

Shareholders can also update their mailing preferences online via our share registry Automic.

-->

March Quarter Investor Briefing
    Recorded 28 April 2023

60b45ea1fe1aee5ef1086b1c7e70318f.png

-->

International Bank of Australia Presentation

Released 7 November 2022

79ae5e75-ba84-bbf7-77f2-796967c1ce86.png

-->

Novatti Digital Payment Services Explainer

f1d17e09eefceb20328a4f598a9bc623.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $7.198K 149.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 132138 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 80446 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ 102556
Last updated 15.49pm 27/05/2024 ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.