MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Personally I would not be alarmed about this announcement and...

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Personally I would not be alarmed about this announcement and here's my reasons why..

I don't claim to be the smartest guy in the room here but when you're hit with an announcement such as this one you kinda have to stop and think about what has been happening in the past few years and more notably, in recent times... the change in direction from developing the Nachu graphite project to teaming up with C4V in developing li-on battery gigafactories was obviously the main catalyst here.. I'm sure most here would agree.
    Since then, we've seen the the Tanzanian goverment overhauling their mining laws, making it very hard to do business (lucky we have our SML hey), followed by a number of board members resigning.. quiet possibly because they didn't believe in the direction the company is now taking with regards to the gigafactories.

We all know Frank Houllis area of expertise is the graphite project. So it's no surprise to me where his focus would have been and IMO this has a lot to do with today's ann of his termination. The fact is there has been a lot more progress being done with the battery side of the business (mostly in NY) than there has been with the Nachu project. Frank P, Professor Stanley Whittingham, and our new directors James Dack, and Troy Grant are very confident that the future of this company lies in the EV batttery market in the near term, and I 100% support their views!

We still have Nachu, it's one hell of a resource.. we may or may not develop it. Either way it's an asset any other mining company would be envious of, and if we ended up selling it (which i believe is not the intention of the company) we would certainly make a motza from it anyway. But for now the focus is the NY gigactory my fellow investors.. bring on the NY battery plant finance, and we will never look back on today I'm certain of it!
    I say try to find the good out of the bad news... might just be the reason why we are finally turning the corner and our share price is moving upwards not down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.