IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Is it a good long term buy? Maybe, short term, you need to keep...

1. 1,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1973
    Is it a good long term buy? Maybe, short term, you need to keep in mind this is a trial run and with any sort of trial, there are unknown costs, timelines, complications, etc. Once sales start and you see a sales trend begin your investments follow more stable growth patterns. Until then, it's yoyo share price and if you think any different you're kidding yourself As for a missed opportunity I beg to differ @wanted7 as what you are attempting to do is get a Disallowed, you get them once in a lifetime is the average when you count all the AU investors. P.S I have done a Disallowed, close to anyway with ISX, I also hold a handful of other small cap Disallowed plays. Most serious investors are happy with 20-50% growth and when you move $100-200K into say IHL with no sales pipeline or actual P&L of the final business model they are trying to establish that's not even live, it's downright dangerous. They usually come when they are close to breaking even, products live and customers lining up at the door. Investors like @Patmeate are the guys who are praying for the 10 baggers to come, he/she has made so many calls over the 6 months and has seen the price yoyo from 1.4c to 2c back and forth. Just now making claims there's an announcement tomorrow coming with no merit, just plain silly.

Last edited by NashaNasha: 10/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.