NVA 3.23% 15.0¢ nova minerals limited

Wow no wonder the SP has gone down recently going by oat of the...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Wow no wonder the SP has gone down recently going by oat of the responces here most holders seem to be impatient Debbie downers!

Lets get some facts straight here so those so upset with this update can decide their future. This is a company far enough along to have reduced risk but in that take the time needed to get this resource where it needs to be. We won’t be mining for 3-4 years most likely so those posting they should get equipment now or why isn’t the mining starting sooner might as well sell now to have you the pain of waiting that you clearly have a hard time doing.

The SP will also not bounce around like a yoyo like other gold plays. If this is what you want jump onto dozens of others plays that you may get lucky and strike something only to find that a year or 2 down the track that high grade vein isn’t worth digging up as the cost will be too high to get to it. Or you could be patient here and wait for a company with literally millions of ounces in the ground that most dirt is pay dirt and if the gold price crashed could still mine and make cash while 80% of others fold like a deck of cards.

The amount of complaining about the M & I not being completed yet is also mind blowing. This is an effing mining company with 4 drill rigs, 4!!!! Most are lucky to get 1 rig let alone 4. Have you any idea how hard it is to get drill rigs these days? Some companies it can take a year or 2 before they get their first hole in the ground. Here we have infill drilling happening and this ANN responding to all those that have complained telling us this is happening now and we will see it this year.

this is not a 6 month play. This is not a 2 year play. If you want to be strapped in when things really get moving not will take years. Days to weeks is not exciting, it’s mining and they are doing everything they can and I’ve been greatly impressed in the investments they have made that will not only bring more value for us share holders in the future but we literally have a safety net of assets in case times get rough so the chances of folding like so many do it’s greatly reduced.

A little bit more looking at announcements and seeing wha they are doing and not the delay here and there (we are in Alaska in bloody hard terrain, I wouldn’t be caught dead working in that climate so kudos to them snogging their guts out all year round).

A delay is not Chris’ fault. He can’t say when he thinks something will be done by or in by but there is always room for delays in mining so I never hold my breath and add a month or 2 onto everything. You won’t be disappointed that way.

BTW any of those Debbies that have hundreds of thousands or shares and are so down on things I’d gladly take them off your hands for your low buy in lol I’m here on 70k share with a 15c average, only wish id started investing sooner

rant over
    Last edited by Kingr18: 19/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $11.04K 73.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44377 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.