VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: CEO Update, page-8

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3669
    Mr Winkle,

I agree with your comments. I was involved with a company called Oxiana . The stock broking company I worked for at the time was the lead broker in organising cap raisings. We got involved when the shareprice was below 10c. Owen Hegarty was the man in charge in the early days of getting this company to become a copper producer. He was the guy driving the bus and he knew exactly how to go about it.
    Many of my clients who got in below 10c sold above 2 dollars a few years later. Their patience was well rewarded.
    Without the expertise and knowledge Oxiana would never have got to be the company it is today. It has since changed it's name to Oz Minerals. Owen Hegarty moved on several years ago to pursue other interests.
    It's vital that the main man knows the industry and has the expertise and experience to get the job done. I along with you have full confidence that Trevor is that person.
    It's just a shame that there has been a few hiccups along the way. When investing in a company that has it's interests in Africa one must understand it was always going to throw up some challenges. You either accept it or move on. Something that others here have not been able to do.

For what it's worth I do believe we are edging closer to the finishing line and those that have been patient will get their rewards..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.