NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Tui, the proof is in the representation of the stock mate, which...

1. 248 Posts.
    Tui, the proof is in the representation of the stock mate, which is dependent on what the market thinks it is worth.

Investing is a decision made by all, and it is also a decision to sell. I am man enough to say that I made a poor decision NOT to sell when it was at their high's, as I now (hindsight is wonderful) do not see this hitting the high 10c's for a long long time, yet I had ample time to sell at 7c, 8c, 9c... as did you. For you, it seems fine that this stock has been slowly depreciating each week for the past year (probably a generous estimation). For me, I didn't particularly want my money tied up for 10 years until this thing reaches any sort of potential. Call me crazy. Life goes on!! None of us have a future crystal ball to say where this will end up, it is only prediction based on a set of fundamentals (in which I think are sorely mis-represented by management at times), so please stop acting as if you know the outcome of this stock, because you've lost just as much if not more than the rest of us at this current point in time based on your limitless faith in the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.