KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Ann: CEO's Address to Shareholders, page-11

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121

Well I went over the CEO address again and have made the following points / comments for those interested.

Waste to Energy(BCF)

BCF and Kallakorn a good partnership for future development.

Expand on existing technology and create new IP with BCF.

Insitu waste conversion at source to Hydrogen. A good selling point to many councils.

Kallakorn back into R&D (Certain ID and waste processing) with $$$ credits to flow.

Looking for project grants for a pilot plant. UK trials well underway. Compelling selling points are a positive.

No costs mentioned about the technology implementation. Pity.

Large Queensland regional councils being targeted.

Kallakorn is pressing the flesh and pushing BCF in Australia. Focussed on getting one over the line.

Significant development in Victoria mentioned with interest in BCF.

Kallakorn being realistic and honest with shareholders about the potential for BCF. Good to see, as it will not be a fast uptake. They are excited with the opportunities.

“Fee for success” will be the driving force and not staff with monthly cash burn.

Changchun project on hold due to review. Technology pitched for this project was beneficial for KKL resulting in BCF deal for KKL.

CertainID

Good to see at long last what has been going on. Certainly activity on many fronts. Most detail we have ever seen.

Data61 - Step 1 and 2 – Completed

Step 3  - prototype development well underway. Good to see it progressing. Prototype to meet a commercial application. Student registrations or Document Management.

Prototype will allow for expansion of current patents and existing IP up to production standard. This will flesh out the concept with significant detail instead of the generalised concept.

What I found exciting was the front end biometric data capture. The Heads of Agreement with the Singapore based Australian Company. Their technology will add a whole new dimension. “Zero failure rate” Certain ID will have this technology embedded into the final offering. Smart move as far as I am concerned.

BOR Tags

Big disappointment. Delayed and when? who knows.

Royalty drop explained. 3M sold business onto a new company that is playing hardball. Legal action being considered / investigated.

Isity Integration.

A mistake adding a cash burden for large projects with long lead times.

Benefit was the Waste Conversion opportunity for Australia.

Interestingcomment

Board wanted to keep SH updated but the information to be released was deemed to be not material enough “rejected announcements”. Interesting.

----------------------------------------------------

I see a whole new level of activity. KKL have come clean today on many levels and for the first time, share detailed information that fills in so many gaps that for me has questioned management for a long time. They do say that the truth shall set you free. Today could be the reboot we all needed to hear.

A focus on Australia may be a better place to start again. Who knows how they will go but based on what I have read they are positioning themselves to create opportunities in BCF and CertainID. Money will be raised and I will be diluted again. I am not bitter. Lets see how they go in 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.