ZBT 0.00% 4.3¢ zebit inc.

CEO’S ADDRESSZEBIT SPECIAL SHAREHOLDER MEETINGWednesday, 16...

1. 22 Posts.
    CEO’S ADDRESS
    ZEBIT SPECIAL SHAREHOLDER MEETING
    Wednesday, 16 March 2022
    Good morning. I am Marc Schneider, the co-Founder and CEO of Zebit. I want to thank you for attending
    Zebit’s Special shareholder meeting to vote on the Company’s resolution to delist from the ASX. I have
    spoken to many investors over the last couple of weeks about the Company’s rationale to delist that was
    outlined in its 11 February 2022 market announcement. The reasons articulated in that document included a
    lack of liquidity, a low probability to raise capital on the ASX to support the Company’s ongoing operations, a
    low valuation, and a high-cost structure to remain a listed entity.
    First, let me state the obvious. The decision to propose delisting from the ASX was not an easy one and took
    great deliberation. It is disappointing to me personally, given the level of effort it took from everyone who
    supported Zebit to become public on the ASX, and the work over the last 18 months to ensure shareholders
    continued to understand the Company’s ESG-focused value proposition, the change we are making for US
    credit-challenged consumers that is different from any other business model, our key initiatives, and the
    Company’s results. The Board and Management, however, firmly believe delisting from the ASX to become a
    private US entity is the right decision for the business and shareholders.
    As the Company moves forward, my personal resolve and commitment to the business remain intact. I am
    very grateful and humbled by the support of past investors and those who have maintained and increased
    their ownership in Zebit based on their conviction in the business model. The Company will remain focused
    on creating long-term, sustainable shareholder value. I believe in the Company, its customers, employees,
    management, and Board. Should we be successful in delisting, the Company will continue to communicate to
    both US and Australian investors via its website to ensure you have access to financial statements and key
    events impacting the Company. In addition, I will also continue to make myself available to investors who
    want to speak one on one. While we may be moving away from the ASX, the Company will remain connected
    to all its investors regardless of geography. On behalf of my management team and Board, I thank you again
    for your interest and support in our path forward.
    AUTHORISATION
    The CEO’s address was approved by Zebit’s Board

In other words there is little opportunity for us to extort any more funds from sucker shareholders to fund our management fees and bonuses.
    At least you share holders will get a tax deduction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZBT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.