LOM 2.38% 4.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Simply appalling.What’s concerning is that the only ones that...

1. 2,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    Simply appalling.

What’s concerning is that the only ones that thought the consolidation wasn’t a waste of time, energy and money was our board.

To me it was a clutching at straws decision rather than dealing with the core issues which have resulted in the destruction of our share price.

The main one being the utterly ridiculous arrangement we have with repatriation monies out of Angola IMO. Shareholders are in constant fear of imminent capital raisings in order to pay the bills because no one seems to have a clue when we will receive the huge amount of money we are owed.

’Due sometime in 2024’ Seriously! I don’t know of any other company where such a vague timeline would be acceptable. How a company is able to function efficiently under this arrangement is beyond me.

The snails pace at which things move in Angola seems worse than ever and the lack of progress on all fronts is so disappointing. That’s the reason for our continually diminishing share price not the fact that we had 1.5b shares on issue IMO.

So now are are sitting at 0.016 a share in the old language. Thats diabolical!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $687 16.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 259143 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.