ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Apart from the obvious toxic nature of the stock market atm, ask...

1. 1,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Apart from the obvious toxic nature of the stock market atm, ask yourself, would you buy in to this stock now?
    Unproven new management in charge. Acra looks like NST think it is a dud. There has been minimal news flow in 4 years. Novo have been pretty quiet and may be looking to pick up our minority interest from the receiver. Black cat, are as yet an unknown quantity. Mavis is either frozen solid, or a swamp. Blair has been so interesting that it has hardly had any attention at all, and we have Lithium at the dome which is a commodity that is being shuttered all over the place because it has an oversupplied market.
    Plus I dont really know what we spent the last $5mm on, so the $5mm we have left may not be worth that much. a quarter of it will go in wages atleast.
    Dont get me wrong, any one of those projects could make a decent amount of money if this thing stays afloat long enough, but knowing what you know now, would you put new money into this, or scorll on and look for better opportunities?
    Not a big part of my portfolio at these prices, so, like a cat, I am going to satisfy my curiosity. Trouble is, you know hoe that wors out for the cat?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.