DTZ 13.0% 13.0¢ dotz nano limited

Ann: CEOs Presentation to Shareholders at the AGM, page-12

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    You were a silly billy buying at 27 cents and not using stop losses to protect your capital.
    You would have been wise to average down. Or used it as a tax deduction against your winners.
    I brought in around 20 cents IPO price but have averaged down there.
    If there was an unlimited supply of funds DTZ could have had its fingers in many more pies.
    Do you ever consider sometimes technologies come out that are a bit before there time.
    I got into Dotz in 2016 and trust my gut that it will find its niche.
    The Hemp one has my attention.
    Not fussed on fracking, But if its used in deep sea fracking it saves allot of toxic chemicals being used in the ocean.
    I can understand your frustration over the years no one likes watching a shareprice go sideways, But on new technologies it takes a while for inventions to find its niche.
    Take Nearmap for example for years you could have brought that stock for 3 cents. It wasnt until the roll out of solar panels in Australia did it start to gain traction even the inventor of the camera system Stuart Nixon sold all his 50 million shares for 5 cents a share to Ross the founder of the QPSX/ipr/NEA. Watching this stock 120 bag you to $4.29 you realise that patience pays off and the years of frustration quickly evaporate.
    Take the inventor of graphene quantum dotz, You are backing an invention from one of the top 50 scientists in the world. Do you think when he invented this technology, he thought it could be used to see if any spots had been missed in a pandemic. Or that you can scan a plant and tell when it was grown and by who. Or a 4 dimensional QR code that could be used the same way as bitcoin but for goods.
    Much to like about this tech and happy to watch it grow.
    Wish you well arsenal23 and you stick around to make a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $68.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $15.09K 121.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 38461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.