NAG 0.00% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

I well and truly sorted out Trumbull and exposed him for what he...

1. 11,672 Posts.
    I well and truly sorted out Trumbull and exposed him for what he is and his lack of control and un professionalism was highlighted today.

I drew out of him Pass is a dead duck, if the IP's hit dusters in Jan and on; NAG is a dead duck also that will have them run to holders or where ever they can to raise funds to continue.

And if I posted anything like you have here you would be running to mods in a flash.

In respect to Chris W response that there was possibly one non holder that asked disruptive questions; which btw whose question were well founded and treated with same derision as mine. It appears anyone who has the temerity to question this basket case is a shouted down and ridiculed. And while your questions were skirted around too by Trumbull; it's a shame you didn't have the courage to say what you posted to me when you were standing next to me with James Earle. Pretty shallow really.

I didn't see too many others who had the balls to stand up and front the show, or any of the cheer squad on here either. As far as not voting on any motions: low stunt on your behalf - what was the point they were going to be carried anyway.

Anyway the insults will continue to flow from the usual suspects, the spruikers will continue to spruike, the sp will continue to go nowhere.

The years of PASS being the company maker and the 10 divvies are OVER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5K 454.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1345001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.