NAG 11.1% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

The following comments are based on the Chairmans Address & the...

1. 2,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    The following comments are based on the Chairmans Address & the extract below.

Interesting to see the number of Co's that have been involved in gold exploration at Nagambie over the last 32 years, since the original Nags mine was discovered. None of the 6 mentioned were successful in finding gold, even though some were able to throw a lot more money at it then NAGs.

One of them Barrack, is the worlds biggest Gold miner and another, Newcrest is one of Aust's biggest gold producers, and yet they had no success in finding the gold.

NAGs has had 11 years of exploration and has come up with gold at Wandean and is now going after the big fish - the Sulphide Gold deposits at depth.

To Quote:

"Metana, Perseverance, Metex, Golden Shamrock, Barrick & Newcrest carried out gold exploration in the 80s, 90s and 00s in separate parts of the Nagambie region - all trying to find another Nagambie Mine after it was discovered in 1985."

"In 2008, Geoff Turner concluded the critical structures for gold mineralisation were east-west. In 2012, the Company publicly released Geoff’s initial Nagambie Regional Gold Model."

"The model was instrumental in Nagambie Resources discovering in 2014 a virgin antimony-arsenic-associated gold deposit at Wandean, immediately adjacent to the east-west Wandean Thrust."

I would like to thank Geoff Turner for his perserverence & enthusiasm in developing the model that led to Wandean being discovered, the model that continues to set the guidelines for current Sulphide Gold exploration.

Glad your staying on as the Consulting Geologist Geoff, to see it through to the big discoveries & get the credit for what you have started. The best is yet to come imo.
    Last edited by JetBlue: 25/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.28K 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 172274 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.