NAG 16.7% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: CEO's Presentation to Shareholders, page-74

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    dbl, Jl and Punter others,
    What a miserable bunch of shareholders, or non-holders, you are.
    JL, the AGM was nothing like you described. You are a hurt, vindictive shareholder who bought high and sold low. Nothing the company can do will make you happy because the better they do, the worse you'll feel.
    Punter, you know everything about every landfill in Victoria but can't tell the difference between traditional landfills and NAG's pits. You know everyone in the game but want NAG to start storing lime!!!! and employ more staff. You love winding up the few shareholders who read this forum. How many of the 850 actually read this.
    None of you appear to know the first thing about speculative shares. NAG is a speculative. There is risk. There may be reward.
    I read you only for a laugh as I get no information from your postings. No graphs, no charts, no mining data, no surveys, no reports.
    Your posts are sterile.
    I am making a paper profit on my NAG shares so how happy/sad should I be feeling. I'm happier than JL.
    Move on. Go somewhere else. There must be other companies you don't hold shares in.
    Nanu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $900 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154067 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 371750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.