NAG 0.00% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

What has changed? - you may recall Mogga posted many months ago...

1. 11,672 Posts.
    What has changed? - you may recall Mogga posted many months ago that ERR approval for PASS was a company maker and the NAG sp would skyrocket and surge on positive news - It never happened, then they lost the early Pass deal early 2017. When I asked James Earle about this at the AGM his response was they now had to resubmit all applications for PASS including ERR and EPA.

He also mentioned that the Sate Government had advised there were massive sums allocated to mine rehabilitation; mainly the Coal Mine in Latrobe Valley. It has been mentioned before on here by one of the maligned posters by the cheer squad that these massive mines have a rail - road running past their front gate and this would be an obvious location for PASS. When I asked James Earle of this option he said that could definitely be an option.

As can be clearly ascertained on here GOLD is now the focus because the usual suspects know Pass is a dead duck.

When I first got into this I thought that NAG was the obvious and virtually only option for PASS this is clearly not the case.

Now You may wish to wait another 12 - 18 months for the approval of applications then more time trying to win contacts but or Me NO thanks.

And if they don't crack GOLD- Good night Irene.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5K 454.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1345001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.