ADN 0.00% 0.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Ceramic Tile Conference Presentation, page-247

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    Lol I haven't on. I find trying to decipher your comments a real challenge, I almost like it

We're is the money? LOL. Do you know what is wrong with that?

Today, we started with misleading comments about trucks that was proved wrong.
    Then we moved on to ADN raised money for production. I had to set you correct. I think your backtracking from this comment, is an apology? - I'll accept
    Then you attacked with the narrative "I proved you right as no one said that money had ever been raised". You couldn't get more stranger then that. .WHO said that? Who said that? I know you can't answer as it is not true.

What you fail to realise is there is still 10M left after 3 years. When it was raised we didn't have a ML, PERP, and only 75% of GW and NNT.

3 years ADN ago raised money, there is 10M left and this is your new attack, because money was spent? No one is buying your posts. Keep it small, realistic like ET.

Sure there were mistakes made, CC for example. But at least you only bring that up 14 times per week.

We are in a much stronger position now than ever. a DFS of $1B and growing.

It was worthwhile job to look back at the old CR announcement; the Placement was oversubcribed and the SPP was oversubscribed.

We now have a better ML, PERP, 100% of GW and NNT, a larger shareholder base, and BOAs exceeeding stage 1A, likely 1A+ within weeks.

The MC is down, but I think we could all be surprised by the appetite of investors and retail once the scenario is laid on the table, especially considering the EBITDA numbers that are visible to those that DYOR. Stage 1A by itself, well my profit calcs after tax and interest are very good. Stage 1A is on assumptions, but it is a company maker.

And we stil have 10M in the bank.

The loof actually convinced me to buy another parcel today. Thank you Loof
    Last edited by SignOfTheTimes: 27/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $59.75K 7.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 14252787 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20161215 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.