ATC 0.81% 6.2¢ altech batteries ltd

I think they are trying to get them 'happening' ASAP.Agree about...

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    I think they are trying to get them 'happening' ASAP.

Agree about the fires. While fires in grid storage lithium batteries are rare, each occurrence reinforces the growing negative perception and fear in the eyes of the wider community.

A fire has erupted in one of the Tesla Megapack battery modules installed at the Bouldercombe big battery in Queensland, which is currently going through its commissioning process.
    The Tesla Megapacks installed by Genex are the supposedly more fire-resistant lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery cells, after Tesla last year announced a switch away from the earlier version lithium-nickel-manganese-cobalt-oxide (NMC) batteries.
    It is not the first fire involving Tesla Megapack modules. Two were destroyed during construction of the 300MW/450MWh Victoria Big Battery in August, 2021 – an incident later blamed on a liquid coolant leak – and another incident occurred in 2022 at the Moss Landing battery in California

https://reneweconomy.com.au/fire-erupts-in-tesla-megapack-battery-module-at-bouldercombe-storage-facility/

I found this an interesting read:
    https://www.wired.com/story/big-grid-batteries-are-booming-so-are-fears-fire/

Cerenergy batteries should allay the fears and growing resistance to grid storage lithium batteries. Having said that, it is human nature to resist change and be suspicious of new technology. Trust in Cerenergy will require an unblemished safety record and time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $102.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $90.82K 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85969 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 991067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ 686783
Last updated 15.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.