ASL 1.32% 75.0¢ andean silver limited

Just spoke to a friend at Newcrest Mining who told me Newcrest...

1. 902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2287
    Just spoke to a friend at Newcrest Mining who told me Newcrest had organised to buy this before MMC last year...

Newcrest had done all due diligence and was taking over the permitting paperwork when suddenly they got taken over by Newmont and all Newcrest acquisition activities were stopped.

MMC have basically stolen this from a desperate seller after Newcrest's unexpected withdrawal from nothing bad, except being taken over.

Resource upgrade imminent:

1: The processing plant also comes with a fully certified Assay laboratory and getting Assay results in 24 hrs instead of waiting 4-6 weeks has meant a resource upgrade could come as quickly as end of this month, just 3 weeks away.

Apparently the top class geologists involved, Steve Parsons being a founder of Bellevue Gold and another one from Northern Star have visited the mine for many months and feel that it will boom from current + 20 million ounces to + 50 million ounces no problem at a huge grade of +200 grammes / tonne

Then from 50 million to +75 million is just a matter of drilling it out and it's suddenly in the Top 10 Silver resources in the WORLD ! sneaky.png

Apparently the previous owner took on Debt to buy it , didn't have the resources to drill it, blah blah blah...

That's not going to be a problem when the Bellevue Gold founding directors are involved in MMC....

Who's ready for Bellevue Gold #2 ---- > Except this one is Silver, bought for peanuts at the Silver cycle Low price...

rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.