WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

First of all we are not being negative here. It is what it is....

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    First of all we are not being negative here. It is what it is. We are the ones who are still holding on instead of selling at these prices. In other words we are still supporting the stock. Nothing said here can influence the sp. Sp is at current low price 1c from 4c high pre drill is because of bad management. Bad decision to hire bad contractor, delay after delay, bailing out of Schuepbach and now DC is busy finding a buyer for the 20% that we bought with well 3 money. Management is now talking about money issue. That’s just ridiculous. 4 wells are fully funded. We had CR just months ago. Who’s fault is it? Don’t tell me you don’t get any pressure at all from work. If you keep doing the wrong things chances are you will be told off or fired. We all get pressured in this world. Besides we have a right to question management. We are the equity holders. We have a share in this company. Do you think I want to waste my time doing it. I have a full time job and work 6 days a week. I’m more than happy to stay silent like majority of the holders. But I have too much at stake here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.