WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Come to think of it DC is stupid. 1. Why bailed out Schuepbach....

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Come to think of it DC is stupid.
    1. Why bailed out Schuepbach. He should have waited until drill result of well 2 come out. I’m sure we had such a promising project Schuepbach should not have any problem getting finance right? Besides we didn’t have the extra cash. If we did why are we in such shit hole having to look for buyer for our assets?
    2. Our sp has dropped from 20c to 0.1c and if you still think management is doing a great job than you are an idiot.
    3. I’m no down tamper but I say it as it is. Sp is a reflection of the delays, muck ups, talk of selling assets, cash short....etc....If everything is smooth we should be at 3-4c now waiting for well2 result.
    4. Stop deluding yourself and give excuses to management. They had all the time in the world to planned. 5 years to study and all the moneys funded for the 4 wells.
    5. We only had well1 drilled with delays and problems. Now we are talking about money issue. And you tell me management is doing great.
    Come on! Heads should rolled by now! I don’t see any great that DC has done. Only problem after problem. How stupid of him. He should have focus on getting well2 drilled. Now he is talking about selling assets to bailed out Schuepbach. You are telling me sp is not affected by this. Hell we have not even proven there is commercial oil down there before buying up the extra stakes only to now sell it to someone else. How ridiculously does that sound.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.