WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

No one will get any reply from these people. But for sure they...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    No one will get any reply from these people. But for sure they will read it.
    Please let no one here should talk about patience anymore. We are in dire situation. Enough is enough. According to idiot management who committed is to bail out Schuepbach with the well3 money. Now they told us we don’t have enough money and we need to sell 20%of our assets. We should not be hearing about any money issues now. All 4 wells are fully funded. What about the money for well4? Where is it? Don’t trill me $485k DC is only interested in funded management’s own salaries looking forward. Please do not give DC any more excuses saying what can he do. If one more delay then he should resign. I want to see drilling to start on 15th Feb. If he cannot guarantee, then find someone who can get someone to work. No more bullshits about equipments, faults..etc. Fir Christ sake we are such loser company only failure after failure. If you are in this business you should know it is quick pace. Can’t allow for downtime due to bad management, lack of equipments etc. it is a high risks and high expenditure business. DC should know better than that. We have yet to drill through well2 and he went shopping with money we didn’t have. Total idiot. Some of us who keeps saying patience is self deluded. We don’t have time left. Money is running out. We need to drill through well2 to get the results. It has been 5 years. Not just 5 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.