WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Kiwiboy, we both have too much to lose on this one. We need to...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Kiwiboy, we both have too much to lose on this one. We need to see well2 comes through. I still believe there is commercial oil in it. Corehole and well 1 both shown saturated oil. I wish they would have taken photos to show the samples taken. Management not very good at promoting our project. We need photos and data to back up what we believe to be commercial oil in well2. If people can see for themselves then it would be easier to sell to partners or fund raisers. Hell we would be happy if we can see some photos as well. Unfortunately reports on well1 not that explicit or detailed. Little things like that can go a long way. Anyway I wish they could speed up the process and get back to drilling. 5 years of study and analysis under our belt it shouldn’t be too hard to convince and show potential partners of what could be the first commercial oil discovery of the year. I’ve been counting everyday since middle of last year. It’s getting a bit tiring to be honest...but we are so close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.