ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Hi MuleThanks for the nudge! I have ICG on a watchlist, and...

1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Hi Mule

Thanks for the nudge! I have ICG on a watchlist, and unfortunately missed the breakout from 5.5c area, but I'll be keeping an eye on things. it's definitely getting some attention, but the liquidity has gone from too much to too little now imo. anyway you all must be excited, finally some movement after what ...5 years?
    I see the dreaded environmental permit is what's holding you guys up now, I think that's what was the hold up previously when it went we waited for a year ? What's the plan with funding, are they funding it all themselves?

PMs looking very strong this year, it could be the perfect storm this year for you all, that first drill hole could be impressive!
    I was going to buy in on Friday after the announcement but the market wasn't impressed and there's a shortage of liquidity as I said, I'll trade it on the way up if the liquidity improves but otherwise it's not worth my time.
    I'm trading full time now, and proud to say I'm kicking goals.
    For those interested in trading ,I started recently to post some entry and exits on Twitter and I'll be posting monthly journal results to show win rates and P&L. If anyone has any questions about starting to professionally trade, feel free to contact me there, @rantingronan
    Best of luck here, I hope it all works out for you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.