Hi ShowmanYou are starting to sound a bit frustrated at some of...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    Hi Showman

You are starting to sound a bit frustrated at some of the posts, don't be, you are doing ok mate, and I bet I am not alone in saying this.

I am happy with the way PLV is progressing, I am very happy we have you to communicate with us, I am happy Irvine is going beyond expectations, and I am confident in the years to come my investment in PLV is in good hands and the rewards will come. Can I add that I am down 11.50%, am I worried? NO, this was always a long term play and I intend to hang on in there.

Markets go up and down, that's the nature of share markets, now trending down, next move will be up!

To the posters who continually whinge .... If it gets too hot in the kitchen, get out! It's a very simple choice, or are you wanting to day trade? If so wrong stock!

Only this last week we have seen (sadly) the price some of our directors pay in their endeavours to make a company.

You have my vote of confidence, ?Showman?, don't let some disgruntled or twisted posters get to you, really they are not worth wasting time on, but good on you for replying to them, I would put them on ignore!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 50834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.