Hi FolksGood comments. Thankyou Al and Tony for your continued...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Good comments. Thankyou Al and Tony for your continued posting and support here.

Before I embark on some questions I will again state that 'any' former shareholders downramping should not be taken seriously.
    All too often these types post without any accountability or apparent memory of their former comments and views 'when it suited them'

How can anyone take these posters seriously?
    I'd encourage shareholders/posters here to not support these types or succumb to their chameleon changes of heart when they buy or sell.
    They drag the company and the thread down....to their level. The thread and the company deserves better than that.

Critical measured feedback however is healthy....imo.

Okay on to some questions to Tony or Al:

Cethana sounds VERY promising albeit as you say Tony a greenfields project....and not the main game.
    'If' in the coming weeks the news is good and the drilling confirms the mineralised system, what can shareholders expect in regards to the further development here?
    Tony your comments on these types of projects being cash cows is interesting.
    What is PLV's preferred plan here?
    Free carried interest?
    Maintaining a % and cash to further fund the 'development of Irvine?'
    Your comments on Cethana not being factored into the shareprice is worth noting as Irvine it seems in everyones opinion is not factored into the shareprice....

If Irvine is the main game then lets hope the inevitable cash required isn't raised again 12 months or thereabouts after the last raising at or around the same 40 cent level....with the issue of more shares and further dilution at these low levels.
    That would be a poor result.

Question is, will PLV raise capital at those similar levels after the MASSIVE upgrading of the resource and the promising, albeit early stage results of Cethana?
    Taking into account the time to production, the company has created far too much value since the last raising to surely raise again at current levels.

I'd also like to ask for some clarification on the roadshows on the east coast. Did they proceed?
    Are broker report/s on the way and do they FULLY take into account, as you say, the very real prospect of entering the new year doubling the recent excellent results at Irvine?

What would be the value of Irvine and Cethana (if Cethana does come up)to the shareprice?

PLV has stated that debt is a consideration in further cap raisings?
    Based on recent drill results at Irvine have the 13-14 interested parties demonstrated more interest...and...have other players moved in as a result of the increased resource?

As a shareholder considering adding to my current holdings as the year progresses, I am a little cautious based on the need for cash and further placements BELOW current levels.

Just how committed is Management in ensuring PLV doesnt become a one billion + shares on issue company BEFORE production on Irvine?

As capital raisings come sooner rather than later, could it be expected that into or before October (following upgraded drill results at end of September)cap raisings will occur?

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.