Hello again Dr Alistair Reed,Well I certainly bow to your...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hello again Dr Alistair Reed,

Well I certainly bow to your expertise given this is your mineralisation of expertise.

Yes, i think we have found a feeder from a mineralised source, which is what you post may imply. The next hole is really important for Cethana....No doubt the source is there, whether we hit it with this hole or not will be of great interst to me.

As you rightly know the geo in charge of the project is highly experienced in this type of mineralisation. He is pretty excited about the next hole. We all know finding the source is a little like finding the needle in the haystack...that would be true for a blind hole, but given the indicators from the hole just finished the odds have cetainly shortened. This is still greenfields exploration though...

Excting times, hopefully we are on the right track.

As to your question. Pluton's strategy has always been to spend enough on the Tassie projects to get the interest of the big boys, then get them to spend the big dollars by farming-in. That strategy hasn't changed, however it will of course depend on what the next hole tells us.

Cheers, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.