CCE 0.00% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

If (and that’s a big If) our investor is interested in CCE then...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If (and that’s a big If) our investor is interested in CCE then you just have to go over to the Huon (HUO) thread to see that they aren’t interested in playing games with placements/pumps etc. When you’re a billionaire, you just buy what you want outright and companies like CCE are just chump change to them.

From the evidence I have produced HUO and CCE both are participants with the “Blue Economy” and both are interested in using wave power for feed barges which can’t be disputed. The thing is only one of the two have that technology and that’s CCE.

Add that to the investors multimillion-dollar investments in the aquaculture industry including their expected total acquisition of said company HUO eventually, then blind Freddy can see some type of link to CCE – whatever it may-be.

If you really want evidence of what this investor is capable of in a short amount of time, then google the latest Energy News Bulletin related to the “Future of Energy Hydrogen – 6 July 2021”. Relate that back to the position of where CCE technology is at the moment, then I don’t think it would really worry the potential investor.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.