CTT 4.32% $1.33 cettire limited

Always good to have differing views, however I think yours are...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Always good to have differing views, however I think yours are misguided. I'll attempt to address some concerns here...

Cettire operates in the gray market and is not doing anything illegal. The gray market products are indeed genuine and are usually an old style or season and or excess stock that the "authorised" places couldn't sell. It's true that Cettire does not have any "official" relationship with the brands they sell, but the luxury brands have demonstrated for years that they don't or won't interfere in the gray market. Why? because of the reasons described at the beginning of this paragraph. It is advantageous to the brands themselves. Zimmerman and anybody else will come out and say, "we have no official relationship", which is correct, but they won't do anything about it either because it helps them. Zimmerman is not lying and Cettire continues to operate legally. Win/win.

Cettire has also said that it is beginning "official" relationships with some brands, so we'll have to see how they look, but this would be in a more mature stage of the company and it won't be growing much because once it goes "official" it's growth days are gone.

If you look up the story of Farfetch, I believe they started the same way Cettire did - in the gray market and then graduated to the official market. Again, perfectly legal and there is no reason Cettire can't emulate Farfetch. Whether we want Cettire to go official is another thing altogether.

The crap reviews are indeed surprising and the only negative I can put on Cettire at the moment. To be fair however, I read through many of the negative reviews and they all seem to relate to "returns". I believe Dean has already acknowledged this issue and is working on fixing it.

Dean - he is young and obviously very intelligent, which is far more valuable for an online tech company than a smooth talking salesman. Dean can learn to talk bullshit or he can hire a silver tongued marketing guy to handle investors and the media. These things can happen in time.

Price action - who knows what he hell is happening there and while it's possibly a little over-valued based on what we know, it is still growing very fast and is far from euphoria pricing yet.

Good luck in your investing whatever you choose to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
-0.060(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $507.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.42 $1.32 $4.132M 3.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56759 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.