CTT 4.24% $1.58 cettire limited

Ann: Cettire Confirms China Launch, Provides FY24 Update, page-147

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    How conveniently the responses missed the point of my post. Not that this is happening but that it isn’t fair, orderly and transparent and yet the corps act says it needs to be. How can a market be fair if advantages are offered to some large participants but not mums and dads?

Have a quick look at DPP vs JM (2013). It’s the leading case on artificial pricing per s1041. The corps act is binding and has teeth, even if the regulator doesn’t.
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how many down rampers there are who don’t hold any position?
    How charitable of them to offer their opinion and expertise to all long holders in this stock. I wonder if they offer this service for the full list of security stocks on the ASX?
    Life is too short to be an expert in everything and so HC is great for hearing what investors think. You just have to sort the sheep from the wolves in sheep’s clothing who clearly have a vested interest in suppressing the SP. Institutional investors acquire twice as many shares via attrition or lack of nerve by shaking the tree/pump&dump/poop&scoop than they would at $2. That simple.
    ASIC isn’t asleep at the wheel, they never woke up from their bed! With two simultaneous parliamentary inquiries into ASIC for not doing their job as regulator, can you really blame the big end of town for criminal activity at every opportunity? Look at the banking Royal commission- banks were billing dead people!
    But that couldn’t happen here on the ASX. You can trust us….A quick glance at the number of lightbulbs they have vs the number of posts made usually gives a good indication of genuine posters with negative sentiment (Ffailings) and a downramper.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6275/6275896-5e5550dcadcb336469dc6551200cab77.jpg
    Last edited by TheHyphen: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.070(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $602.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.71 $1.55 $6.065M 3.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6369 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 51920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.