ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    In the world of business, Dean, our founder, has proven time and again that he is just like a sniper—silent, patient, and always hitting his target with precision. From a distance, he watches and waits, and when the moment is right, he takes out all his vocal critics with a single, well-placed shot.

Every half-yearly or annual report has been a testament to this strategy. Each time, we've beaten consensus estimates, shutting down false rumors and naysayers. And as we approach this year's annual report, I can assure you, it will be no different.

But here's the kicker—Dean has a special weapon in his arsenal this time. It's called the *launch into China*. In previous years, we've announced full-year results much earlier. This time, however, my gut tells me that Dean is holding back, waiting until the last possible moment to showcase as much financial impact from the China launch as possible for August.

With a bit of luck, we might even see full financials for both July and August, reflecting the China launch's true potential. If all goes well, we should maintain our impressive 80%+ growth rate. Which is outstanding as our competitors are going bankrupt and or declining revenue.

Looking ahead to FY25, we're on track for $1.8 billion in revenue and an EBITDA of $100 million. Based on these projections, CTT should be trading at 5x FY25 revenue, which puts us at a market cap of $9 billion, so $30 per sharez

And it's not just us who see this potential—the funds are fully aware, which is why they keep buying on the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.