CTT 0.45% $2.24 cettire limited

Ann: Cettire Upgrades FY21 Prospectus forecasts, page-286

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    actually, I had A LOT ( most) of my funds in youfoodz which spiked 80% last week. Bought in at 49c in may and blasted to 92c last week following takeover bid. It was valued at $50m market cap with $180m of revenue per year - it was a Complete no-brainer - I wasn’t expecting a takeover bid that high, but it was obvious that it was the best value out there. And it also had about $45m of net cash in the bank, so the EV was around $5m (I.e ridiculously low priced). It had been sold down for no apparent reason (mr market was having a down day).

my other one at the moment is Redbubble which I got in after it got crushed following a market announcement - way over-reactive IMO. It’s valued at $1b with revenue approaching $0.5b and doubling every year- it made $40m EBIT last half alone (probably a bit inflated due to COVID). So it was a similar market cap to Cettire a month ago but over 10x Cettires revenue last year, and doubling every year.

cettire was probably OK value at $200m market cap, but at $1b it was a landslide waiting to happen. unfortunate that you’re directly encouraging people to keep buying at these prices. I suppose time will tell anyways.

Malteser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
0.010(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $850.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.23 $2.26 $2.21 $3.343M 1.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5604 $2.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 18694 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.