CTT 4.09% $1.35 cettire limited

Rest assured I know what long term investment means - I first...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Rest assured I know what long term investment means - I first bought into Afterpay less than $2 and at one time sold out at ~$6 then bought back ~$8, and I went nuclear last March when it dropped below $10. I've made enough profit from it alone that I've the option to retire now, though I'm still working as I'm relatively young and have yet decided what I really want to do next post working life.

I haven't sell any CTT at this point as the drop in June web traffic don't bug me anymore (I got some assurances from the Prospectus reading on the weekend) and knowing that one of the fund managers I'm fond of actually invested in CTT.

As much as I see potential in CTT, I don't feel the need to blindly pitching to myself that the investment is wonderful everyday. As mentioned in my other post, it's the appreciation that there're hundreds of thousands of other stocks I can invest in that I can keep my cool (rather ironic but it works for me) during the time when the weather is not the sunniest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.058(4.09%)
Mkt cap ! $510.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.39 $1.34 $1.462M 1.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 91265 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 36957 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.