CTT 2.81% $1.39 cettire limited

Ann: Cettire Upgrades FY21 Prospectus forecasts, page-42

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    tass92 Don't worry it's impossible to pick a short term top,or a short term bottom especially when fundamentals are so strong,and in that I include superb management with "a lot of skin on the table"
    The company is in its very early stages in the stock market with a limited exposure to investors ..but three months from now you will be very happy you bought them as more Brokers follow the stock and more research reports are written and small institutions become involved or more involved ...A piece of advice for a stock with great fundamentals and a strong trend.."It's time in the market... it's not timing the market"...
    However don't stretch your revenue multiple too far ..10/11 X projected revenue divided by the number of shares is as far as you want to trust the prices for a rapidly growing company's possible price target ...now we can suggest $90 million? for the financial year times 10 ...which is $900 divided by 382 ..at this time about $2.30... So it would appear to be well undervalued...or by this method a huge margin on your side of the table.
    Now this method is not written in granite ..it could be more rather than less. ..but if it shot up to $3 short term I would suggest a bid could be made ..so you can't put anything in stone....making money in any venture in life takes commitment , perseverance and control over ones emotions...and patience and a constant re-evaluation of the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.